The Career Development Center provides the following workshop topics. Within the topics, there are various workshops to assist you in selecting a major or career path, as well as obtaining a full/part-time job or internship.
- Please RSVP Online through BeachLINK
- Login to careers.csulb.edu
- Click on BeachLINK Student Login
- Click Events, then Workshops and RSVP for the Workshop of Your Choice
Career Center To Go
- Unsure of your career direction?
- Wondering which major to choose?
- Need more information about what you can do with your major?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the Career Development Center can assist you! Finding a major means identifying your interests, values, and transferable skills and how your personality fits best with different work environments. This comprehensive online workshop will help you get started on the path to finding your major, and, in the long run, your career.
Begin the workshop now! - Find a Major That Fits
Making a positive first impression is essential in a job interview. An employer’s opinion of you is not only based on your skills, but also on how you present yourself. By dressing professionally you can show employers that you mean business. This workshop addresses the importance of appropriate dress as it relates to interviewing and business situations. Information is shared about the differences between business attire and business casual.
Begin the workshop now! – Dress for interview Success