Job Fairs - Students
A job fair provides an opportunity for students to meet with a large number of employers, in one setting, who are specifically seeking CSULB students for the purpose of employment. Companies may have entry-level (or higher) career openings, part-time positions and/or paid and volunteer internships. Be prepared to make a good first impression and prove that you've researched the employers of interest. Dress appropriately and bring copies of your resume.
For more help:
For questions, fill out our on-line form or call (562) 985-8461.
2015 Spring Job & Internship Fair - Technical & Non-Technical Majors
- Thursday, February 26, 2015
- 12:00 - 4:00 PM, in the University Student Union
- List of attendees
Recent Past Events
- 2014 Fall Job & Internship air - October 9, 2014 - List of attendees
- 2014 STEM Job & Internship Fair - Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics - September 18, 2014 - List of attendees
- 2014 Education Job Fair CSULB - CSUDH Joint Event - March 21, 2014 - List of attendees
- 2014 Spring Job & Internship Fair - February 27, 2014 - List of attendees