- BeachLINK Student Login
- BeachLINK Employer Login
Job Fairs - Students
A job fair provides an opportunity for students to meet with a large number of employers, in one setting, who are specifically seeking CSULB students for the purpose of employment. Companies may have entry-level (or higher) career openings, part-time positions and/or paid and volunteer internships. Be prepared to make a good first impression and prove that you've researched the employers of interest. Dress appropriately and bring copies of your resume.
For more help:
For questions, fill out our on-line form or call (562) 985-8461.
2014 Education Job Fair
CSULB - CSUDH Joint Event
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM, CSULB University Student Union
- List of attendees
Recent Past Events
- 2014 Spring Job & Internship Fair - February 27, 2014 - List of attendees
- 2013 Fall Job Fair - October 10, 2013 - List of attendees
- 2013 STEM Job Fair (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics Majors) - September 26, 2013 - List of attendees
- 2013 Graduate & Professional Schools Fair - September 26, 2013