Why an internship?
For many employers, good grades and the right college major are just not enough. They seek employees who have paid their dues in the working world. Some of the most important benefits to students include:
- Gain career-related work experience
- Develop your professional skills and preferences
- Evaluate a career without committing yourself long-term
- Expand your professional network
- Exposure to workplace situations not typically found in classroom experiences
How to get started?