- BeachLINK Student Login
- BeachLINK Employer Login
- Majors and Careers
- Job Search
BeachLINK - Online Job and Internship Posting Service
The BeachLINK-Online Job & Internship posting service is a free service for employers who wish to post job and internship opportunities exclusively
for CSULB students and Alumni. Registration instructions for employers who are first time users have been provided. Posting instructions for registered users
is also available, as well as information on how to manage the applicant pool, how to receive and review resumes, and following up with applicants.
Jobs and Internships typically posted on BeachLINK include:
- Name and contact information of employer
- Position Type (see posting instructions)
- Job Title
- Job Function
- A clear job description (qualifications, responsibilities, skills and abilities required to do the work)
- Posting Date and Expiration Date
- Desired Major
- Location of employment
- Application instructions
- Hourly rate (must pay at least minimum wage for the state of CA - $8.00)
- Salary (Though not required, we strongly suggest providing a salary or salary range when submitting Full-Time job postings)
Due to the frequency of searches by salary on BeachLINK, our students appreciate when this information is available. A few online resources have been
listed for convenience.
- Login to BeachLINK with your username and password.
- Select Create Job/Internship Posting (Non-OCI) under the Quick Links section, and provide the requested information (job descriptions can be copied
- Select ONE position type to be assigned to each job. Position types are:
- Full time
- Part time off-campus
- Part time on-campus
- Federal Work Study
- Seasonal or Summer
- If you select E-mail as the method for applicants to submit resumes, each application will be e-mailed to you through BeachLINK and you will have access
to view applications online.
- If you select Accumulate Online, you will need to Login to BeachLINK to review applications. You will not be notified by email of interested applicants.
- If you prefer that applications be submitted via fax, mail, your website, etc., be sure to include specific details in the Special Instructions field.
- Job and Internship postings can be viewed on BeachLINK for up to a maximum of 6 months. If an extension is needed, you will need to resubmit the posting
- Your posting will be reviewed and if approved, posted within 24-72 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Notification of approval will be automatically sent to you via e-mail.
- Login to BeachLINK.
- Select View Job/Internship Applicants (Non-OCI) under the Quick Links section, to view your job or internship postings and applicant resumes.
- Select the Student Resume tab to view resumes.
- Select appropriate icon(s) in the Documents column to view resumes.
- Select Delete to remove resumes.
- Communicate with applicants as you normally would or via e-mail through BeachLINK by selecting target individuals and then clicking Mail to Checked
(in Batch Options section).
- Send personalized e-mails to multiple recipients at one time by using the mail merge fields in the Available Fields box(upper right corner of the screen).
Initiate a mailing by clicking Next and then clicking Send Messages.
All CSULB students have free access to job and internship postings in our system. Application responses to postings vary. If for some reason you do not
receive sufficient applications from CSULB to make a hiring decision, please contact our office for additional suggestions to promote your opportunity.
The Career Development Center reserves the right to refuse to list job or internship openings or host any recruiting organization on campus. For more
details see BeachLINK-Online Job & Internship Posting Guidelines.
For assistance please contact the Employer Development Coordinator or
the Internship Program Coordinator.